| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hanoi in July is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is fairly wet with rain once in a while. A substantial 323mm (12.7in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Hanoi is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:48 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:16.
- There are approximately 8:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hanoi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hanoi, Vietnam
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hanoi:
- Kunming, China - 549.8 kms (341.6 miles) NW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 648.7 kms (403.1 miles) W
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 634.7 kms (394.4 miles) W
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) WSW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 590 kms (366.7 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 679.2 kms (422.1 miles) WSW
- Vientiane, Laos - 487 kms (302.6 miles) SW
- Loei, Thailand - 589.1 kms (366 miles) SW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 417.9 kms (259.7 miles) SSW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 518 kms (321.9 miles) SW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) SSW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 514.7 kms (319.8 miles) SSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 602.8 kms (374.6 miles) SSW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 600.6 kms (373.2 miles) SSW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 651.7 kms (405 miles) S
- Pakse, Laos - 658 kms (408.9 miles) S