| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hanoi in September is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat soggy with rain every now and then. A hearty 254mm (10in) of liquid is discharged across on average 14 days.
- In September the heavens above Hanoi are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:09 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 7:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hanoi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Hanoi, Vietnam
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Hanoi:
- Kunming, China - 549.8 kms (341.6 miles) NW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 648.7 kms (403.1 miles) W
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 634.7 kms (394.4 miles) W
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) WSW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 590 kms (366.7 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 679.2 kms (422.1 miles) WSW
- Vientiane, Laos - 487 kms (302.6 miles) SW
- Loei, Thailand - 589.1 kms (366 miles) SW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 417.9 kms (259.7 miles) SSW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 518 kms (321.9 miles) SW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) SSW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 514.7 kms (319.8 miles) SSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 602.8 kms (374.6 miles) SSW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 600.6 kms (373.2 miles) SSW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 651.7 kms (405 miles) S
- Pakse, Laos - 658 kms (408.9 miles) S